Interior Installation Manager Dubai

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ADR, May 17, 2006.

1. ADR

ADR New Member

JOB DESCRIPTION POSITION: Interior Installation Manager PRESENT INCUMBENT: DEPARTMENT: Installation REPORTS TO: Project Manager, Interior Design LOCATION: Jebel Ali or other site as required DESCRIPTION: To coordinate and supervise the interior fitting-out of the Yacht projects and to ensure compliance with the agreed design intent, specifications and installation plan. To support the Project Manager with timely progress reports as required, to coordinate with all sub-contractors and assist on site with problem solving. DUTIES: 1. Monitor and regularly provide updates to the status of the interior installation programme incorporating all contractor, sub-contractor and material availability. 2. Check and fully understand all contractors’ scopes of work, workshop drawings and specifications, ensure compliance with samples and mock-ups to Platinum IDD’s design intent. 3. Set-up and monitor a quality control regime for checking contractor / performance on site, including specification and fabrication processes to ensure absolute compliance with Lloyd’s and other agreed maritime specifications. 4. Liaise with Platinum in respect of on site health and safety, security, delivery of goods, loading of materials and contractors’ waste disposal. 5. Ensure 50% site presence on a daily basis and provide detailed reports as required by the company, covering numbers of workers on site, progress of works, quality control, and compliance with installation, specification and design intent. 6. Ensure all confidentiality protocols are fully understood and followed by all contractor personnel and installation team. 7. Represent IDD at all required meetings and file reports of same. 8. Ensure handover and completion procedures and reporting of same are followed. 9. Assist in the settlement of any disputes as required between sub-contractors and IDD and/or project Office. 10. Supervision and control of Installation Supervisors, and other IDD installation staff. 11. Organize, coordinate and repot on mock-ups required by design development department, establish final design and specification. 12. Any other work deemed necessary by the company to carry out the completion of the projects. 13. It may be necessary from time to time that extended working hours will be required and will be compensated accordingly.
    contact Mike @adr.chrisalex.co.uk tel 00 44 1462 446216

2. burak.acar

burak.acar Junior Member

willing to work with you

Being a naval architect and experienced in yacht design, I believe I have the qualification for that position.

I have a yacht design company in Turkey, but me and my wife are willing to work and live abroad, especially in Dubai.

Pleae visit my web pag to see my works.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks and regards;
    Burak Acar

www.poseidonltd.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.