Nasa says no global warming

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by rasorinc, Jul 28, 2011.

1. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Hockey sticks!

2. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Thanks bntii, now you have enlightened me as to where this sham has come from.

Unfortunately most scientists work for the government or rely on government grants for research. This means they do as they are told.

Also if you want to run research or a survey you can conduct in a way that will produce the results that will favour the person who is paying.

So a likely scenario is that the financial institutions that run America realise that they are running out of oil, they needed to find alternative energy but would then put them behind other countries if they continued using oil.

The idea was to ochestrate a scare tactic that would make other countries believe if they kept using oil they would destroy the world.

Or a carbon tax that the dumb prime minister of Australia is trying to introduce, that will slow down our economy.

3. kach22i

kach22i Architect

I forgot about that part.

http://www.desmogblog.com/roy-spencer

4. Boston

Boston Previous Member

yah gotta love the "its all a conspiracy" people. Thats right, hundreds of years of science, thousands of researchers, untold numbers of studies, all one big fat lie.

brilliant isn't it
    and all foiled by Poida exposing the hoax

5. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Now I'm scared Boston.

The bloody CIA will want to silence me. I'm a marked man!!

6. Boston

Boston Previous Member

Dam conspirators ;-)

7. hoytedow

Just hide in plain sight. It took them a decade to find UBL, and he was living in town with TV.

8. Boston

Boston Previous Member

ocean life is dying off much faster than predicted

http://www.canadaeast.com/rss/article/1420451

given the annual increase of about 7% in energy use worldwide its safe to suggest a similar increase in CO2 pollution ( not including secondary forcings of course ) means we double our CO2 output about every ten years, so in another ten years we will be increasing the atmospheric CO2 levels at a rate 20 times faster than in the last extinction event. 20 years on and we will be at 40 times faster. Thats just CO2, Methane is fast becoming even more of a problem, 150% increase in atmospheric methane VS only 30% for CO2, and accelerating. All in all not only did Nasa not make any claims denying global climate shift but what claims have been made clearly indicate the impending crisis is here.

9. Boston

Boston Previous Member

10. Boston

Boston Previous Member

11. Boston

Boston Previous Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14344384

12. rwatson

rwatson Senior Member

Bring back smoking as an approved and cheap pastime- we need the population reduced really badly, really quickly.

13. Deering

Deering Senior Member

Repeal the Clean Air Act in the U.S. We need more crud in the air blocking sunlight.

14. hoytedow

Biologists on US govt payroll need to quit lying about threats to wildlife.

15. Boston

Boston Previous Member

agreed, they keep insinuating there is a chance we won't loose most wildlife. for once in there pathetic little careers they should quit glossing it over and admit the oceans are already lost, and by the numbers in 20 years every higher terrestrial animal form will qualify for a spot on the UN red list. Your right, ts a whole lot worse than what there letting on.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.