narrowboat plans wanted

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Guest, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

if anyone knows of anywhere i can get hold of some detailed building plans for a steel narrowboat for about 30ft in length ...
    any help would be great as i cant find anything on the internet at all..

thanks

dave

2. Dragonfire

Dragonfire Guest

Narrowboat plans

Go to the web, as there are tons on info I found www.ken.ukpc.net/ Here is the interior layout, as for the steel layout just build a barge but narrow. Flat bottom.

3. EmilSB

EmilSB Junior Member

Hi Dave,
    If you want I can design for you a narrowboat. Some time ago I design a houseboat.(See my gallery.)
    If you are interesting for houseboat plans or to design for you a narrowboat contact me.
    www.sultanemanuel@hotmail.com

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi Dave, did you manage to secure plans for the narrowboat? I am interested myself, if you did drop me a line.
    martin@petstays.com.au

5. Chris Krumm

Chris Krumm Junior Member

6. Steev

Steev Guest

webmaster

When I tired this link my anti virus went ballistic and despite having up to date protection I am now infected with a version of the aboutblank virus which Norton refuses to see on my machine let alone deal with. Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly has anyone got removal instructions for the virus.

webmaster@canalpages.co.uk

7. sharrocks

sharrocks New Member

virus & boat plans

While we in UK I encountered that virus on a computer I was using. In one of the daily papers (ivforget which one, there are many more than we are used to) the computer guru listed a way to get rid of it . It was long and involved. :( I think my computer may have had it when i got home and we took it to a computer shop and Hopefully had it removed along with many more.
    I suggest contacting daily (London) newspaper computer pages for help or back issues. The info was around about late June /early July.
    We also would be interested in Narrowboat hull designs. While i realise it is not rocket science in UK. They are not common in NZ but we would still like to give building one a try.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.