my trimaran houseboat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by playsa, Apr 7, 2015.

1. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

You add a filler to the resin to make it about like soft peanut butter and then spread it with a 6" wide putty knife. Filler can be talc or micro spheres. Micro spheres are easy to sand, talc less so but still not too bad.
    I don't know if you can find out what kind of resin was used or if it was waxed. If it was waxed, you have to get that off. I'm also not sure if you can just use the filler over the Interdeck' as I don't know anything about it.

2. playsa

playsa Junior Member

Hello again...

couple of months I asked about what wood should I choose to make my kitchen furniture but I didnt got the answer I needed.

So....
    I want to make a custom kitchen furniture but I do not know what wood should I choose. which wood has a light weight from all softwoods? should I use wood or plywood?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.