My new nightmere (1968 ? Imp inca)

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Ezzzy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Ezzzy

Ezzzy New Member

Hi everyone,,, ok I recently aquired a 1968 ????? Imp inca I think,,, anyways there is no hull number the only thing I got is serial number... Does anyone know these serial numbers ? #kk202158..... Is there any way to find out the year, the style , and so on from this number??? Anyone, please, give me a clue as to what I might have here ...... Thanks... Ps. The one thing im sure of is it is an IMP boat......

2. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

If the boat is named,goto the USCG site and search the vessel registry with that,you may get lucky.

google- IMP + inca +forum and you may find something.

3. Ezzzy

Ezzzy New Member

Thanks,,,,, yeah I did that,, and there is nothing under the name or uscg number..... I wonder if dmv can run a search from the year sticker on the side, you know like tags on your car.... They have a number on them,,, we'll see anyways thanks again

4. edjunior

edjunior Senior Member

5. Ezzzy

Ezzzy New Member

Thanks ,,,i'll do that

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.