Design a reefer ship

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by junarzt, Oct 26, 2013.

1. junarzt

junarzt New Member

Good day everyone.. currently i am given an assignment by my lecturer to design a reefer ship with length 146m, i am try to use the "container" vessel in the maxsurf library, but it seen its LOA is 190+, i have search to every toolbar in order for me to adjust the length
    so now my question is, is there any method for me to adjust the length of the vessel?
    or i need to use my mouse and adjusting every control point on the lines plan?
    Hope all seniors can help me out...

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

In the header menu "Surfaces", select "Size Surfaces". It opens a Window where you can scale your surfaces. See attached picture.

Attached Files:

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Where in Colorado will you park this?

4. CBD Boat Design

CBD Boat Design Junior Member

Parametric Transformation

If you go to menu DATA - PARAMETRIC TRANSFORMATION you can adjust (deformation), the boat to the length and beam that you need.

---------
    We can design the boat do you need.
    www.customboatsdesign.tk

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.