my interpretation of the Peep Hen

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Sean Herron, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello..

This is a test to see if the auto detect filters me out...:)

Otherwise it is just me posting pics of my interpretation of the Peep Hen...

Peep Hen and Cockeral - pretty simple really - Fat Cock would probably not be used if this went into production for obvious reasons...:)

I just bought a FAT COCK at the show for $13,000 CDN - including a trailer...

Has anyone REALLY looked for my piece of lost string - it was my favourite...

There is a lot of possibilty in 14 feet - I THINK - (THUS IT MUST BE SO) - if you can except the free board...

If anyone gives a **** I can put up some lines - it really is not too bad...:)

What thoughts - knock me out...:)

SH.

Attached Files:

2. clodgo

clodgo Senior Member

I like the rendering, very similar to the one I'm working on. Do people really sit like that?

I don't think the auto detect filters will care much, you could be talking about a rooster. BTW I looked int buying Rhino 3D. It's over 700 US dollars, way to expensive for me right now considering the declining value of the dollar. Whatever's up with the economy, it doesn't look like we're coming out of it soon. lots of unemployment and people are all stressed out.

Anyway, You mentioned in some thread or another that you might try rendering "I Digress" in Rhino, be my guest, I'd love to see it. The only drawing I have is already up on this site. there are some numbers on it if you look closely.
    LOA=10.5
    LWL=8.25
    beam=4.75
    displacement=800
    sail Area=70

Cheers,

Chris

3. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Lucky you.. obviously never had hemorrhoids...

4. clodgo

clodgo Senior Member

I would say this is quite a large rooster

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.