My appologies....to the Australians that is.

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Earlier I shot my lip off elsewhere about how the Proteas gonna beat you guys in yesterdays Crickets match. Seems I was wrong and you whipped our arses good and solid:( Your team was just to good to beat.

Can you believe this.
    This morning on the radio there was a discussion about a locally published sport fact book that was released earlier this week, and due to some slip up at the type setting dept, it ALREADY shows the Aussies as the 2007 world cup champions:!: :!:
    I hope you guys will do this book proud....

1 person likes this.
  2. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

Never mind Wynand, us Saffas are always putting our foot in it. We'll get 'em next time... or maybe we should just stick to boating...

3. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

i nearly backed the Kiwis, they were 4 to 1 when I was in UK last month, thought ah to short so left it
    Nah Sri lankans will do the job, no sweat mate

4. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Ther's got to be one thing good about cricket and the Olympic Lawn Bowls Team along with rifle shooting.

At least it's fair, no one wins because of taking drugs, there's simply no point.

Poida

5. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Another thing is the Brits can't win any of 'em - hell we invented them, don't expect us to win as well do you? (well it would be nice, occasionally :rolleyes: :D :D )

6. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

My apologies etc...

Wearing my ex-Brit hat: Come now Walrus - what these 'foreign johnnies' don't understand is that it's not the winning - but the taking part that counts....:p

7. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Aussie Aussie aussie.. Oi Oi Oi !!!

Mychael

8. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

\yep that about the limit of their English oink oink oik!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.