Multiuser ISO-library

Discussion in 'Class Societies' started by TeddyDiver, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Thanks, Paolo. As do not understand Estonian, I'm not able to find where is their download facility. Can you help?

Cheers.

P.S.
    I've found already that tiny 'eng' tag on the right upper corner and now I'm able to read it. Thanks!

2. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Thanks from me too Paolo! Your reputation seems to sky rocketing now :D

I made some serious shopping.. fingers crossed.. No problemo with credit card payment..
    There might be "some" currency benefit for us € shoppers due on going economic crisis?

3. yachty4000

yachty4000 Junior Member

Paolo

Thanks for the tip if it as cheap as you say it appears then this is a great link.

Thanks

4. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Files downloaded and seems to be ok.
    For the record EVS didn't send any additional e-mail when the files where ready to be uploaded and the link they provided (to see current status of the order) after the purchase didn't work either, but going via their web pages, log in and press the first link in the list of three (forgot allready what it was named in 5 min :D ) to see files waiting to be uploaded..

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.