1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Free U.s. Navy Ship

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rasorinc, Feb 24, 2009.

1. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  2. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

Maybe the US Navy could place an ad in Teheran Daily? The guys over there could be interested and are good payers...

3. kach22i

kach22i Architect

"a bloodthirsty, paperwork ridden, permit-infested, money-sucking hole...":D

Cracks me up, and I bet it's true.

4. BMcF

BMcF Senior Member

That fella sure was not enamored of the museum environment, eh?

I don't want the SWATH..but I'd take the Hughes Barge off their hands any time. Make a nice offshore retreat...plant my own flag on it and call it home.:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.