Sam Manning...

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Sean Herron, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

I would like to pause all this mess and say that I would like to pay some tribute to Sam Manning and ask that his illustrations and other be allowed onto this site as scans or other...

Mind that he is NOT dead - and for that matter - he seems like one of those buggers who will probably never really die - and when he does - it will only be his family and immediate friends who will feel pain - but his work - AND IT IS WORK - old two point corrective perspective - and such will survive the same poo we make on a PC - and thank God...

He is probably rowing some Dory thru' thin ice just now - while I drink another whiskey that he may not care for - or he is oiling some 'brace bit' - I would not know just what - to really call it...:)

And lets hope for him that when he dies - he can pursue same - in a chosen afterworld - as it seems he is one to choose...

I WANT TO SEE SOME SAM MANNING illustrations on this site by tommorow...:)

DAMNIT...

Maybe he is dead...:)

But I bloody dought it...

Sorry - on the whiskey and doughnuts...:)

Get it...

SH.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.