1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Mold set fully lined 14' CC fishing boat 4 sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Thin water, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

I bought this set last year and have not had time/money to try and get it and my build method certified by the USCG. I am selling the mold set to make room for an airboat hull mold. I have a completed boat (not for sale) that the previous mold owner made. It is a great boat and can't get you wet unless there is a high wind blowing. Self bailing, all composite design. Test drives welcome for serious buyer.

Contact me at thinwaterboats@yahoo.com

Price is $5000 for entire set including upper liner, hull, optional rear deck, center console with seat and room under for battery and gas tank, ancor locker hatch, rear deck hatches, bench seat all templates for core placement in deck, right hand drive console and other misc. stuff.

The boat can be set up "Flats style" with the rear deck and small center console, with one bench seat and a center console, with a right hand bass boat style console, or with one or two bench seats as a tiller handle tender. Hull and deck mold in good used condition. Some of the hatches have a few small chips than need to be fixed or filled with clay before use.
    I would take a good touring Kayak mold as partial trade. Late model 15 - 35 hp outboards also considered as partial trades.

JIM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

Additional Info

Additional info: The boat has a 6' beam and is 14' 3" long.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.