Need info on 19' Spectrum Bluefin Alum. I/O

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Spinner, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Spinner

Spinner New Member

My father and I have a 19' Spectrum Bluefin (do not know the year) alum boat, and I am trying to hunt down as much info as possible.

Eventually we would love to tun it into a project boat, to get or feet wet in this hobby (for us) but for now, maybe just some TLC.

What I know...
    19' Spectrum Blue-fin Alum boat,
    Ford 4 cylinder power with an OMC I/O drive, set up as a dual console? with a walk through window to the front seats.
    Fuel Tank up front?, squishy plywood floor.

This was a fun boat, but since he bought another, this has been neglected and placed on the side of the house, with a loose cover on it (water and leaves galore). It has not seen water in about 3 years, but it was always fun. Took it skiing @ lakes, as well as fishing, and rock cod fishing @ santa Cruz, CA.

Anyway, I am looking to gather information on this boat, maybe some schematic construction drawings, specs, or anything else. Maybe we could put 2-4 grand into it, along with some blood sweat and tears, and have a fun project, test boat...or maybe I am getting in over my head and dreaming too much, but there is only one way to find out...

If there is any information; people to contact, websites, anyone can give out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Spinner

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.