Monsoon season project

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by Ari, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

Hallo everybody.
    I need suggestion from you guys on a proposal on how to develop the East coast state of Peninsular Malaysia during monsoon season. Personaly I had propose to the state goverment on developing the tourismn business in this state , it was accepted and implemented.One of the project is the Monsoon Regatta which had been implemented. That particular regatta is for 'big timer' race. I need a race for the ordinary wage earner..where there is no need for individual sponsorship to start racing and enjoying the monsoon season.. during the season from November to March..the South China sea received quite a blow..I'am very interested with hobby cat, any other suggestion are welcome.I'am not into this for profit.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.