Molded Fuel Line

Discussion in 'Gas Engines' started by The Boatyard, Jan 30, 2015.

  1. The Boatyard
    Joined: Jan 2015
    Posts: 3
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: California

    The Boatyard New Member

    I am installing a new gas tank in a custom houseboat. The location of the tank and the filler neck require the filler hose to be be bent. Is there anywhere that I can purchase molded marine fuel hose that is 1-1/2" I.D.? I have searched the internet and haven't found any thing.
  2. gonzo
    Joined: Aug 2002
    Posts: 15,249
    Likes: 951, Points: 123, Legacy Rep: 2031
    Location: Milwaukee, WI

    gonzo Senior Member

    You can use a piece of metal pipe bent to the proper shape and two short sections of hose.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.