Modern Design and construction literature

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by billie, May 9, 2008.

1. billie

billie Junior Member

Literature & tools and infos
    Hello,

I would like to know more about up to date boat building techniques (no timber but full infused) and searching for modern yacht design and construction techniques references.
    I know and read Gougeons and common 'Amazon' offering but was looking for more technical and modern processes.
    Like CNC mold making, hull & structure infused one shot, efficient composites panels assembly and finishing, one shot autoclaved foils, filament winding vs autoclaved tubes, ect

I'm not aware of the source to get naval architecture courses books, any info ?

Do you pro boatbuilders have efficient xls files to share in order to structure a serie construction planning, or workshop ?

It would be friendly to recommend intresting PDF or literature, must read, ect

Thanks

2. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.