Getting started with Shipconstructor

Discussion in 'Software' started by petlily, Jul 21, 2006.

1. petlily

petlily Junior Member

My company has just bought a shipconstructor (SC) license recently and I wonder how to get started with it. Eventhough after going through the tutorials, I am not sure where should I begin with. FYI, I have completed a hull form using Autoship and wish to start the detailing of the structure. Can anyone kindly show me the steps in getting this things work?

Many thanks

2. Andrew Mason

Andrew Mason Senior Member

You really need to pay for a training course with ShipConstructor, there is a lot to learn, particularly if you are doing piping and HVAC as well as structure.

If I was you I would start with the structure tutorial and keep going through it until you get the concepts.

3. ntlong

ntlong Junior Member

now we use the shipcontractor software which includes modulus such as Hull, Structure, Nest, CNC, Assembly, Pinjin, piping, Equipment, HVAC... Besides, we also use the autoship software.If you show interest in us, we are willing to co-operate with you.It'll be very advantageous for you to co-operate with us because we have better labor source and cheaper cost price than other countries.We hope that our co-operation will be successful.we look forward to hearing from you soon.best regards,
    Thank!
    To: long_enginering@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.