Prosurf 3.0

Discussion in 'Software' started by Luis Pinho, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Luis Pinho

Luis Pinho Senior Member

Hi All,

I have purchased a license for Prosurf 3.0 in 2006.

As unfortunately I do not have brand new machines, I had to re-install Windows 7 a few times along the way and each time I re-install Prosurf 3.0 I need to get an unlock code from the software supplier, but this time I am being unable to reach them.

Does anybody now if New Wave Systems is still active?

http://www.newavesys.com/

I have written to them 3 times and had no answer.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Best,
    Luis

2. yofish

yofish Previous Member

This is quite old but for what it's worth I've only been able to contact them via phone. Last time was in April '14.

3. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

Luis, Yes they are still active. I use ProSurf for all my work. The owner of New Wave Systems is Steve Hollister, and he lives in Jamestown, RI. You can reach him by phone at +401-423-1852. The email that I have is: shollist@newavesys.com.

I hope that helps. Tell him you talked to Eric Sponberg and he'll help you out.

Eric

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.