Do you know what boat she is?

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Gabriele Armeni, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Gabriele Armeni

Gabriele Armeni New Member

Hello! This is Gabriele here from south west Sardinia, Italy. Today I have seen this strange and somehow beautiful boat. She seems built in a northen Europe style, do any of you know what shipyard and model is? She is about 23' 7 meters long. Thank you in advance.
    Gabriele Armeni

Attached Files:

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

The hull form looks very similar to the IP 24 which was built in England - I think that they often supplied hulls by themselves, and then the owners could fit a superstructure of their own choice.
    Here is one for sale in England with a slightly different superstructure to the boat in your photos -
    IP 24 For Sale, 7.30m, 1986 https://www.boatshed.com/ip__24-boat-324667.html

And here is a video of the boat for sale with Boatshed -

3. Gabriele Armeni

Gabriele Armeni New Member

Thank you very much. I think you are right about the hull, did not know the shipyard and model, I've seen there is also a 23' model. I will interview the owner of the boat when I'll see Him at the marina. The boat has a lot of character and is similar to some work and pleasure boats made by Italian shipyard Tripesce, the Hippy series in Particular. Well maybe Tripesce are similar to IP's. thank you again and have a nice day!

bajansailor likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.