Mexican Flu pandemic potential.

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Apr 25, 2009.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

But is it not nice to know your efforts are appreciated? :D:D:D:D - by whom rather than how much - by positive feedback we are all encouraged to strive for excellence as perceived by our peers....

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

I agree and do give points myself. the program just does not let me often. I guess that is because try to give it to the same small number of people. I have not had points added for several months so I just no longer pay much attention to it.
    Now get that shot if it comes your way........................................................just do it...................

3. masalai

masalai masalai

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Thing is nature needs a way of killing of unwanteds (the world IS overpopulated), if this one don't kill ya the next one will!

Cesar we who are about to die salute you!

5. Boston

Boston Previous Member

I gotta go with the Walrus on this one
    we desperately need a good old fashioned pandemic and fast
    best thing for us all would be a nice random plaque to knock about 90% of us off the planet
    you sure would see an economic recovery then eh
    governments would drop like flies and the tribal system would come back strong
    law would be more important than ever and no one would be out of work
    course
    we fear two things more than any other
    change
    and death
    well some people fear two things more than any other
    me I only fear poverty

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

We are not over populated and in the future you will see why. We will start to manage land appropriately.

We've done this before,--fly over the world anywhere and look down -it is hard to see habitation, we just all prefer to camp by the stream (Mc donalds) and we end up choking each other.

England cant even manage water supply , hose pipe bans are normal yet in Malaysia I bust my hose pipes on the 60 PSI delivery pressure and I can leave it on all day for free.

7. mark775

mark775 Guest

"vegemite of fish-paste"... Vegemite of fish paste! I'll take my chances with the flu!
    Rasorinc, Did any of your research indicate why it hits the strongest of a given population? Is it perhaps because they are not as likely to have a flu shot, which would build a degree of immunity?

8. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

No, I have not found anything that addresses why the healthy seem to get it and the young and old do not. I've searched so if you find something on that please post it. Since it is passed by humans in close contact in a public arena
    that might explain the very old(not being out) but not the children. I think were going to luck out on this one even though Mexico was late to jump on it. We went in full speed and we are now seeing how easy it can spread. WE have shipped out millions of units of the cure around the whole world where it is stored for emergency use. I wonder if the UN will thank us????
    YEH, SURE........................................GOD BLESS THE USA. WOOD LASTS GENERATIONS. Bos, black locust lasts century's

9. mark775

mark775 Guest

Nor am I prepared to endorse the Bertrand Russell school of population control.

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

So only the young and healthy are targeted. Like the armed forces you mean?
    Sounds just perfect to use as a bacterial weapon.

Im just saying that if any mad professors ---(if they wanted) could not make a more perfect nation sweeping killer.

Aids was ok but a bit slow.

11. Tcubed

Tcubed Boat Designer

Watch from 1:00 on to see some wit on what's going on. Sometimes a bit of humour is required to get people to see some deeply unfunny truths.

Stop watching at about 2:45 if you do not wish to hear swear words, etc.

12. Tcubed

Tcubed Boat Designer

"Influenza vaccination seems to be ineffective at any age. It is therefore strange that people still attempt to prove that the useless vaccine is safe."- F. Edward Yazbak MD

13. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Well who the hell is F. Edward Yazak??????????????????????????? If your going to make a post like that lets see some History. Some of the dumbest people I've met have M.D. after their name. I get a flu shot every year and have not had the flu in 25 years. That is proof not a decleration like you posted.

14. Tcubed

Tcubed Boat Designer

I have no idea to be honest, just trying to keep an open mind.
    I have never had a flu shot and have never had flu either.
    (And i've lived in over thirty five countries so i am not living in a padded box)

Question; Do you have children and if so how many and how old are they?

15. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

three (3) ages 36, 38, 40. Now how is that info going to help you? and why did you post something about Banks under this heading while we are all trying to inform each other????????????????????????????????????????????????????GO AWAY PLEASE

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.