Merry Chistmass

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Dec 12, 2007.

1. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

sounds just like a liberal....says one thing ,,,,means another,longliner

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Enjoy septic baiting. That is the key.

3. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Hmm, Longliner – apparently you're dead set on misinterpreting what I wrote. I guess a victorian moralising mindset often results in reading all fears into everything. You know – projecting one's own fantasies.

1 person likes this.
  4. longliner45

not misinturpreting,,,, what you wrote,,,,,you wrote it,,,just responding ,,I mean if you can state something ,,why cant I ,,are you that liberal? liberals are always ok with everything,,,,,until someone disagrees,,,,buy the way I live in todays world ,,I have no fears ,,,,but maybe a few fantacys,,,,,,,,still love ya ,longliner

5. masalai

masalai masalai

Keep to thread function, please go to drivel.

6. longliner45

this is my thread ,,,,,Ill say what the hell I want,,,,,longliner

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Oh Fcuk so it is. do I get points for staying here and abusing your intellect?

8. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Thank you for emphasising my point about prude victorian mindsets, Longliner.

This is what frosty wrote:
    Now, this is what I wrote as a reply to the above:

[

This is in fact true. Here in this country we do call it the "pants-age", because the law actually states what I just explained. Recently that age has also become the cut-off age for buying alcohol and tobacco.

Now, where did I say what you insinuate, and now reenforce with your latest comments? Please do point me to it.

9. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Gee... that 2 girls are my girlfriend on the net,... they are not EVEN in my country, Their philipino one is 17 another slightly older.

Yes I am a dirty old man at age 36 yrs ok.... I am currently staying together with a girl 21 yrs old and the whole city knew about it but couldnt bother to disturb me with the fact she look somewhat younger.

Girls in Asia at older age look young anyway... god's gift to look cute... :rolleyes:

10. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Oh, I see you added quite a bit.

I know you're "just responding" – aren't we all? You're making a logical leap here (and in fact a strawman argument): I never said you couldn't respond, nor did I infer it. So when you pretend I did, you're not being intellectually honest. And that leap you make of accusing me of being liberal –*I guess you want to know, so you can complete the other strawman you seem intent to "prove": That if I agree, I will also agree with your claim that I said what you think (and continue to claim) I said.
    I'm not jumping onto that train, Longliner. Try something else, if you want to drag me down.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Danish ******* are renown for shooting first. Which can make baiting fun, especially from the stories of some friends on Nam.

Our boys would only shower in hot water in prep for a patrol, no smoking, no bubble/chewing gum, no body powder etc & no "boom boxes & chatting whilst "out walking". Come close to US activity, throw a couple of stones or sticks, and all hell breaks out in a fires-torm, our guys walk around that, straight in & ask if any help is needed.

12. longliner45

danish,,stop .your right ,its that english ******* frosty that the lynch mob should be after,,I went back and read some more,,by the way ,,,,,,whats intellect and where can I buy some ,,,perhaps the hardware store?

13. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

u can get some in ToyRUs:p

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Just gimme the points & ill tel you

15. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

I guess this has run it's course for me, so I need to say something:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with americans per se (nor anyone else, for that matter). They are a pretty big (not a pun) target for jokes and "dissing" – simply because they're everywhere and they matter (and they have an idjit for president).

However, when someone tries to shove their personal set of morals down my throat simply because they read things that are not there into what I write, I find that act offensive by itself.

Just before posting this I refreshed.

Thanks, Longliner.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.