Merry Chistmass

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Dec 12, 2007.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

Any sales talk with "trust me" is telling inaccurate facts. But thank you for this thread. You know the usual crowd have infected it into being another drivel forum?

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

I know exactly how you feel about thieves. I always had the perception to make it really easy and inviting for them to attempt... then shock the living crap out of them. Newspaper heading should read 'thieve identified by dental records' Sorry, off topic here.

On second thoughts I'll change my wishes for everyone -

For those hwo has the boat already... happy sailing, and to all, all the good things that goes with a great Christmas ! and may your thieves be eaten by sharks.... slowly :D

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Fanie how can you identfy thieves by their dental records when all their teeth have been knocked out by a sledge hammer?

Apart from that (and them) have a good one fellahs, don't get too pissed (no mor'n once a day) for them as drink (them as don't unless it's medical go get one whilst your priest is looking the other way, in most cases share his!) And a fantastic New Year, better than the last couple

and rest assured I SHALL be taking the pee out of Frosty in 2008 and I bloody sure he'll be taking out of me - matter of principle! (also we'd be bored without it - you guys would too I guess!)

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Spread yourself around Safie, my radar can follow if I'm bothered. Am enjoying the laughs though.

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Christmas fear have I none,--exept that walrus will probably be given a day off and so we might have him hanging around for the whole day.

Stuffed with Turkey if he manages to stuff it then kill it and stick it in the washer to boil it. Thats what they do in Cornwall, Best not mention it to him,-- he gets a bit embarrassed about it.
    Then down the town hall for free beer for the pensioners before paddling in the river for snails. All jolly good fun ----if your Cornish.

Back to the house for the queens speech at three and then settle down for Morcambe and wise Christmas special followed by the Two Ronnies.

" I want 4 candles" "have you got any O's'

Sorry sepo's its an English thing. Your better off not knowing --really.

But wait a minute youlle be getting "its a wonderfull life" with oh what is name Bert Lancaster as the angel 'Clarence'

and then Mr magoo followed by 'I love lucy with Desi swatsnager Arnes, Mr Edd the horse,--one of my favourites, 'Dennis the menace',--- Helloooo Mr willson???? Oh Oh and that witch with the twitchy nose.

Finally my all time favourite Jed Clampet, Granny and elly May Clampett in the ceeement pond Yeeeeeha.

Bit of insest there but never mind,--its American.

6. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Merry Christmass

Dammit sir, are you suggesting our dear Royal Family is American....:mad:

7. artemis

artemis Steamboater

Well, they were a few years back - but we threw 'em out! :p

8. yipster

yipster designer

9. masalai

masalai masalai

We , according to the weather forecast will have

"Blue sky's, nuttin but blue sky's, up above...."

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Dont know what I shall be doing for Christmas yet, When is it by the way?

It was on the 25th last year?

What ever I do It will be really boring, I love boring Christmases, I might go for a ride round the island on my bike 75 Kms ,--that should take my mind off it.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

I think it is Tuesday, not the same day as last year. Round in the water? - a water bike! built for two.... Ho Ho Ho.

Prosperous new year and later Kong Hee Fat Choi.

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I suppose I could do what I did last year, walk round to the Westin Hotel Used to be Shereton. Walk up to the hotel from the beach and tuck into the lunch.

Its the swimming trunks that do it. No one expects a con man in swimming trunks wiping his hair.

You ask permission to eat with trunks on , when he says no, you come back with clothes on and he smiles and says good morning sir and pushes the seat in for you.

He wont ask for your room number because you are chatty with him by this time. If any one else asks you say "he knows me"

Damn I suppose I will have to pay for my own beer. I hate these penny pinching hotels.

Unless I can find some ones key on the beach.

13. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

yips... Haaaaaaaaappppppppppyyyyyy Xmas guys, roasted deer anyone, been hunting and yummy... cheers :D:D:D

the girls pic is to tell u Asian girls are nice... He... He... :cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Bit over the top Westy --its not till next week you will have burnt yourself out be then.

15. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Even if I am a heathen and an atheist, and that the christians stole the jul (yule) from us, a merry christmas to all of you! :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.