Please Help - Identify My Boat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Tommy Ramsay, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Tommy Ramsay

Tommy Ramsay New Member

Hi, I have I Fibreglass Runabout, it is very old but it's a classic, and does well out on Sydney Harbour.
    The issue is I don't know the make/ model, it was purchased off gumtree and I would love to know more about the vessel, the HIN (number) is classed as home built (AU-WWA033775DU7) I can't find any build plates. I have posted some pictures to help identify it, I also found a very similar boat on gumtree that might be closer to it's original design, unsure although.(my boat is blue, but originally was red as revealed by scraping at the paint) Thanks in advance. Tom

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Can't help with the ID, it would be from the mid 60's at the latest, I'd say. What was the brand attributed to the one in the other pic ?

3. Tommy Ramsay

Tommy Ramsay New Member

Thanks for the help I was thinking 60s also. Unfortunately no info on the red boat either, I contacted the poster of the Gumtree ad but he hasn't replied yet, I doubt he would know either.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.