Can anyone identify this boat?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sticky_Fingers, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Sticky_Fingers

Sticky_Fingers New Member

Hi everyone!
    Very excited to have found this site and I am hoping somebody might be able to help me identify the make or model or both of a boat I recently aquired. The pictures of the blue boat are of another one that I found online (an old listing with no contact info) for sale and the listing stated that it was a Starcraft but I cannot find it anywhere in Starcraft's catalogues. I have currently stripped and removed the floor of mine in preperation for a major overhaul. What I know about it is that it is 4 meters LOA, about 1.5 meter beam, has a funky cutout transom design with motor well and I cannot find a builders plate anywhere on it. Any insight or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ike

Ike Senior Member

You might try posting this on FiberGlassics® - Index - FiberGlassics® Forums https://www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums. I am having trouble loading the photos. They are very large and are slow to load. On the boat with the blue deck, the blue label next to the steering wheel looks like a capacity label but I suspect it's not readable. I tried zooming in but it's too blurry. The symbol on the steering wheel looks like some sort of animal. That could be a clue. Manufacturers often included their logo on the hub of the wheel. There is also some sort of label near the stern of the boat on the right side. Those are all clues to the maker of the boat. You need to get some cleare photos of those items. There must be someone in Australia that is knowledgeable on vintage boats.