Maxsuft forum for study

Discussion in 'Software' started by hihoha, Mar 4, 2014.

1. hihoha

hihoha New Member

I'm studying maxsuft, and practice maxsuft modeler part. I am troubled by the ship's bow. can you help me?

I made ​​this topic to discuss everything with this maxsuft software .

Who havedocumentation about maxsuft, can you share?

HELP ME.

Attached Files:

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

In the attached file you will see how you can create a surface model of your barge in AutoCAD. This model can be exported in igs format that can be imported later into MaxSurf.
    This done, I have to clarify that the bow of your barge is impossible to build. You must change it. As much as it can process the model in MaxSurf, that bow is not correct.

Attached Files:

3. athvas

athvas Senior Member

Hi tansl that looks good. how did u created the surface model? could you plz guide us to create the surface model using autocad with the lines plan.

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

In general it is sufficient to use the "_loft" AutoCAD command relying on the lines of the boat, frames or water lines.
    This typical AutoCAD method has the huge advantage that you get exactly the surface passing through those lines. Other applications generate a surface that is very close to the lines but, in genera,l it is very difficult to match them.
    See, if you like my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqaOoMsKaak