1981 52' CSK ketch rigged catamaran

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Gary Bernier, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Gary Bernier

Gary Bernier New Member

I was researching the history of the CSK that I own. I found that it was built by Peter S. Talbot in California for James Berry in 1981. Its original name was White Dove. Does anyone have any information of a boat builder Peter S. Talbot. I find nothing.

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

3. Gary Bernier

Gary Bernier New Member

Attached Files:

bajansailor likes this.

4. LucasH992

LucasH992 New Member

The following is from an online yearbook style format from Dartmouth University. This Pete Talbot graduated Dartmouth as a member of "the amazing class of 1938"
    "Pete Talbot '38 is pictured aboard his 52-foot, ocean-going Catamaran, the Arkanora, which he builthimself over a period of 21 years. He started building it in a field near his home in Mountain View,Calif., and now docks it near his home in Port Townsend, Wash."
    I hope this helps!