Looking for a naval architect (Quick Easy Money)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by DavidT03, May 21, 2011.

1. DavidT03

DavidT03 Junior Member

Hi im looking for a naval architect to do some stability calculations for me and provide all the working with it. I will provide you with all the information i have and basically what i need is for you to calculate the new center of gravity, new center of buoyancy, new gm and gz values and to plot a gz curve.

Im not really sure how much this would cost to do so if anyone is interested i would be happy to talk over a price for this.

If you are interested please send me a pm and il get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

2. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

What you are doing is totally unethical. The homework assigned to you should be done by you.

3. zeroname

zeroname Naval Architect

lol..

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Damn --why did'nt I think of that --I could have been a fully skilled gynaecologist in California now.

5. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

If I was studying to be a gynecologist, I would NEVER ask anyone to do my homework for me.

6. SheetWise

SheetWise All Beach -- No Water.

But, then ... you would have known where the center of gravity was, wouldn't you?

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I would call myself 'Gold finger'

Yes -- I can see me now, pink Cadilac, get my hair died black and trim my eybrows--a bit.

I would wear a medallion on and open Hawaiian shirt and live in America. I dont smoke but I could have a cigar just for effect.

8. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

None of you is taking the "quick easy money". I thought I knew you guys. Did you grow a conscience or something?

9. b1ck0

b1ck0 Senior Member

Your homework is really elementary ... You have just to open your textbook and make a few calculations ...

10. RyanR

RyanR Naval Architect

Sounds fun. Not sure how to PM you though.

11. SheetWise

I'm sure that was in response to Frosty. Use the Quote button, or just click Frosty on his post.

;)

12. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

So is RyanR offering to do Frosty's gynecology homework?

13. SheetWise

Sounds that way. Maybe be his first patient, or -- has a leisure suit and medallion for sale.

14. shipshape66679

shipshape66679 New Member

Sounds good if im honest, dont know what everyones problem is. I would definetly be up for doing the for you, give me an email and we will sort something out

15. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

The problem is - this is a homework, or school project. So here we have a youngster who basically is trying to pay the others to do the job for him. He wants to buy his good project score, which is highly unethical - and IMHO being part of it is unethical too. It is highly unfair towards his school mates who are probably studying hard to achieve their project goals.
    The sole fact that this is happening is a failure of the school he is attending, as they have failed to teach him the basics of work ethics (besides the basics of ship stability).

That said, one is free to do what he/she believes is correct - even to accept the money offer and take part of this.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.