Marinecrafts based on the knowledge of a creative control of gravity forces...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by daiquiri, Jul 14, 2011.

1. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

That's what they say for their vessels: http://www.aguiladesign.com/index.html

And then there's also a related video at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgvWOI8Y6xQ&feature=related where the physical principles are further explained with these words:
    "A physical electro-magnetic gravity that shows an electronic behaviour and a dynamic patron in an interaction between and in space and matter of stability and motion. To mobilize these powers and to form them in their will to a dynamic stability in a creation of marine vehicles".
    A disarming example of how far back we (we, you, me - the rest of the world) have been left by the true, hi-tech, genius minds... :(

2. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

===================
    Right , but the dichotomy between the matrix and other intrinsic values dillutes the reactive core of the electronic matter/base stabilization system and results in a semi-cohesive dissolution of the power of the electro-magnetic gravity system. Oh yeah, dats right.
    But as we all know: foils is be better!

1 person likes this.
  3. bntii

bntii Senior Member

"What can be obtained from Xi?

We offer the technology, based on the specific know how and intellectual property, incorporated in the supor yacht "Xi" through licensing to the industry and assintance to acknowledge the know how.

There are various possibilities for the acquaintance of industrial property.

Definitive design and engineering specifications start with the execution of secured agreements."

Wow

4. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

Maybe they should write the definition of "planing" for the ITTC dictionary :)

5. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Okay, now this is just plain weird stuff for the sake of being weird.

What plants are they smoking?

6. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

I just finished reading "The Backyard Boatbuilder" by Nostradamus, and it tottaly explains the concept. Quantum particles from the future release energy, which the pyramidal crystals in the laminate focus and form a layer of gravitational release film. The hull slides effortlessly over the film.

7. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

I have a kind of inner feeling that this technology is the missing part which could make viable that wind-turbine electric boat project in search of investors...

8. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I think the craft show a lot of promise. I would like to see the power plant better. It is too bad the video was such low quality for such a demonstration of the craft's abilities.

9. Lurvio

Lurvio Mad scientist

As far as I can see, its a weirly shaped hydrofoil with jets. Seemed to be pretty stable in the turns, but would be interesting to see how it scales up.

Lurvio

10. Thunderhead19

Thunderhead19 Senior Member

hmmmm....it must have something to do with Homeopathy....or the mystical forces of spoon bending.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.