Looking for job working with fiberglass yachts

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by DEboater, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DEboater

DEboater Naval Architect

Hello all,
    I am a Naval Architect major, graduating in May 2010. I am looking for work this summer at a yacht design/building company. I have two past job/internship experiences plus 8 years of residential construction experience. I will work in the office, as an engineer/designer or would be happy to get some hands on experience working in a shop/production facility. The one requirement I have is somewhere in the DE/MD/NJ/PA area, but I can work with this if the right job presents itself. I am also very negotiable on salary, my main goal here is to learn about fiberglass hull construction/design, not money. I can be reached at the following email, nweinhol@uno.edu, and have a resume and cover letter prepared to send out.
    Thank you.

Nicholas D. Weinhold

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.