How can I start my career with ship design?

Discussion in 'Education' started by tapan khandelwal, Nov 13, 2018.

1. tapan khandelwal

tapan khandelwal Junior Member

hello how can i start my career with ship design because i have complete my sailing period and now i doing M-tech in naval architect but in india how to develop my skill in ship design. i want to go in best company who is the best ship design i want to complete my minor and major project. so please suggest me how can i complete this project and how to find the best ship design source like ship design at present time which one is running. so please help me.

2. MindanaoTech

MindanaoTech Junior Member

Well start by assuming that the majority of westerners are mindfahked and although their technology may be the best it is not utilized in the optimum time/labor/materials cost over return factor. Then write up your major project outline for approval, based on the assumption that you want to hop on a plane to Philippines and work as an apprentice shipwright while documenting and writing your paper. $6 per diem. You can title it “investigation on the suitability of using bouant construction materials at sea as opposed to lead and steel”.

3. tapan khandelwal

can you suggest me which project is good for me,then that project also useful for my future and which one is good design career in naval architecture

4. MindanaoTech

MindanaoTech Junior Member

As of now I can not as I am not part of the Naval architect desisign community nor do a have a firm “project” of my own. Only a start date-Feb 2019, location -Misamis Oriental, Philippines, a projected completion date- August 2019, and a working hypothesis that “bamboo is king”. It is inexpensive, very strong, and it floats.

5. tapan khandelwal

ok sir so can you tell me you know about the ship design anything, who helpful for me or if you know any person regarding this statement then tell me i will contact to him

6. tapan khandelwal

my project is catamaran all details like
    catamaran
    1) working principle
    2) hull form
    3) powering
    4) resistance and stability
    5) propulsion
    6) material
    i want this all points related to catamaran so please help me how to find out this all details about the catamaran.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.