1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

manufacture of a system FRP (resin pump and slave pump)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by El_pierrot, Jul 8, 2012.

1. El_pierrot

El_pierrot New Member

Hello everyone, I live on Morocco so sorry for my English, I just ask for help on this forum, I have a spray booth chopper recovered in good condition, I look to several professional for information on complete systems, but the new price is very expensive, I'm looking for a small system fixed in the shop, I think even made ​​a small simple system (buy a pump to resin ratio of from 5:1 to 10:1, still has know which to choose? and a slave pump) and mount the assembly oneself), someone has already tried to make a small semi-pro system?
    thank you for your answers and ideas

2. LaurenPhoenix30

LaurenPhoenix30 Junior Member

Hey! I work for a company who sells chopper systems and is less expensive compared to the other companies out there! I could send you some information or you can visit our website to view the products, www.phoenixequipment.com Let me know if I can help you! Lauren

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.