Manager of Tooling and Molding Technology needed in Florida

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Boston Whaler, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Boston Whaler

Boston Whaler New Member

Boston Whaler is recruiting for a Manager of Tooling and Molding Technology to work out of our Edgewater, Florida facility. Please see www.brunswick.com under the careers link for more information.

2. BOB KAEMPEN

BOB KAEMPEN Junior Member

C. ROBERT KAEMPEN
    3000 W. 16th
    Plainview, TX 79072
    Home (806) 296-2559
    crkaempen@yahoo.com

FIBERGLASS PRODUCTION AND TOOLING SUPERVISOR

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
    As a professional composite production and tooling supervisor with more than twenty years experience in a manufacturing environment; I believe my various management and technical skills would enhance your manufacturing team. I am able to direct and /or train the most experienced fiberglass personnel to the complete novice in all operations involved with fiberglass fabrication.

EXPERIENCE
    Mold shop Supervisor - 2002 to 2006
    U.S. Fiberglass, Plainview TX
    I am responsiable for reconditioning, redesigning, new mold fabrication and or "mold repair" on any and all molds required for this swimming pool manufacturer.

In addition I must present to the General Manager all cost estimates as it relates to labor and materials on specific projects.

I recruit and train the required personel for my department.I prepare quarterly reports for the General Manager with regards to the performance of the department and make recommendations for "continuous improvement" as it relates to the manufacuring process.
    * I have developed a number of fabrication techniques which have enhanced the appearance of the finished product.
    * I work well with all manufacturing personel and believe it is important to present to management various options available when presented with a production problems.
    * I am currently a member in good standing with the COMPOSITES FABRICATION ASSOCIATION.

Tooling and Mold Shop Supervisor - 1998 to 2002
    GOLD SHIELD FIBERGLASS/Div. FLEETWOOD MOTOR HOMES, Fontana CA
    I was responsible for providing patterns and tooling for two plants (Fontana CA and Decatur In.) I provided management with all the materials and labor requirements for a variety of projects and products. In addition I work with the corporate Materials Administrator in establishing and meeting specific production requirements.I worked with the design team in implementing any design changes. I maintained daily production status reports using EXCEL spreadsheets as required by the Plant Manager.
    * I used my experience in aircraft tooling to assist the design department with more efficient "Jigs and fixtures" which were used in the production department.
    * I participated in a number of KIAZEN EVENTS which resulted in efficiencies in production.

Production Supervisor - 1990 to 1998
    KCL PROJECTS, Anaheim CA
    KCL PROJECTS was a fiberglass research and development company.The primary Products were filament wound pipe and tanks used in the petroleum industry. I was responsible for the fabrication of all products and its related equipments in the shop.These equipments were then used in production plants located in Mexico ( for Pemex) and China.
    shop.These equipments were then used in production plants located in Mexico ( for Pemex) and China.
    * Supervised a production crew of more than 20 associates

Tooling Engineer - 1987 to 1989
    McDonnell Douglas , Long Beach
    Interfaced with the tool design group and the shop floor with regards to a variety of tooling projects. These projects included the C-17 transport cargo plane the Military F-14 training fighter and other aircraft projects. I was responsible for coordinating materials and design information to the shop floor.I also made recommendations with regards to fabrication proceedures on particular tooling assignments.
    * I attended TQMS training and implemented those techniques in my department.

Senior Plastic Tool Builder - 1979 to 1987
    ASTECH, Santa Ana CA.
    Fabricated plastic composite tooling for this Areo-Space Manufacturer.

EDUCATION
    LEAN MANUFACTURING, GOLD SHIELD FIBERGLASS
    LEAN MANUFACTURING management training

KAIZEN training, GOLD SHIELD FIBERGLASS Fontana CA
    shop floor KAIZEN breakthrough training

Mc Donnell Douglas, Long Beach CA
    TQMS certificate

West Coast University

EL modena HIgh School, Orange CA

SKILLS
    * Computer literate- WORD, EXCELL, COREL DRAW
    * can use all shop tools related to fiberglass fabrication.

PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES

Ron Cockrum. General Mangaer US FIBERGLASS (806) 293-3882

* Former Production Manager, Gary Samples , GOLD SHIELD FIBERGLASS Fontana CA.. (760) 949-3724
    * General Manager Gold SHIELD FIBERGLASS, Gary Davis, Fontana CA. (909) 682-9715 ext. 206

3. Pariah

Pariah New Member

What happended to that douche bag Tim Gomez? Did all his BS and hot air get him gone? Oh I forgot, it's a Brunswick company, they must have promoted him!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.