Autoship IGS

Discussion in 'Software' started by brissyben, Jun 23, 2008.

1. brissyben

brissyben Junior Member

Hi,

I am currently learning autoship, however I am most interested in converting files some one has already created in autoship, to an igs so I can use it in maxsurf, which I am familar with.

I have tried simpley opening the files and selecting the required surfaces (ctrl a) then I select from the menu toolbar, export - igs and then I choose the location where it will be saved. When I have selected the location I press save and nothing happens. I have to press cancel to escape the save dialog box.

can any one please give me some steps to a simlple method on how to save an autoship file as an igs,

thanks for any help you can give me

Ben

2. stavrou2000

stavrou2000 Junior Member

Hi bien

Look i have the same problem as you...i am user on Maxsurf many years and in the office that i work for at the present time they use Autoship.So if i find any solution to the above i will notify you.

Regards
    Haris

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.