M. Rosenblatt army trawlers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by camev, Dec 13, 2006.

1. camev

camev New Member

I am new to this group so bear with me, please! I am looking for plans to the army trawler designed by Rosenblatt in the early 60's. I believe it was labelled as a 65' vessel that was actually 71' in total. It had a 600hp diesel powering it. I can try with more details if needed but I would appreciate any help you can offer.

** I have been corrected...it is a TUG, not a trawler. Sorry.

Cyndi

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  2. makobuilders

makobuilders Member

65' Army Tug

Cyndi-

I realize that this thread is years old, but I just wanted to let you know that the 65' Army Tug (harbor) plans are available. I ordered a set at one time, on a film roll (microfische) but recently disposed of them. Sorry that I can't remember what office of the US gov't that I purchased them from (they were archived even though were half a century old in design) but I just want you to know that they do exist if you are still interested. Keep hunting.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.