Lowspeed tracking problem

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Mattias75, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Mattias75

Mattias75 Junior Member

and the boats weight is about 9 tons

2. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

That's the reason for your problem, thou you didn't say the tank capacity. Just for to test it take it one time for a ride with (allmost) empty tanks to see how much it changes..

3. Mattias75

Mattias75 Junior Member

i did ands its not a big diffrence
    and the same with emty and full watertank
    w tank about 200l
    fuel 750l

4. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

JUST A thought but have you tried running one motor slightly faster than the other by just a few hundred rpms but one fighting against the other works with Cats to hold steady . Also toe out rather than toe in has more of a tendancy to raise the bow !!!

I must say its the dumbest idea for the bottom of a boat i ever seem ,Sorry dont grasp what the hell the idea is ?? its not a tunnel drive because the props are to far away from the shape in the hull . its an abortion to say the least . It must have a terrible tendancy to suck the hull down when it is taking off and even at speed . it must still do the same :p

5. Mattias75

Mattias75 Junior Member

Im not know if you think about its duoprop and volvo tels in should be toe in for not geting cavitation

maby the best way puting a extention 4" and cloase the tunnel

6. Mattias75

Mattias75 Junior Member

Anybody think its a good idea to takeaway the tunnel and extension the drive?

The boat take alot of fuel about 4 l nm
    My friend has a sealine 34 this boat is about 2 tons lighter but takets 2'5 l
    With kad 43 and that is same engine
    Maby the sealine dont have 22 d deadris as my Princess have

Sugestion?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.