1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Looking for used Chopper gun System & Gelcoater

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cbboatworks, Sep 4, 2006.

1. gunny

gunny Junior Member

im not really sure just how i would makeup a mount for the chopper ..its an older model it has the thru holes for a bolt to slide thru..and all aluminum..i could prolly make some sorta thingy to afix it...whata u want fer it? any extra parts, gun manuals? i cant find the exploded view on binks...also is the mount on top part of the air sytem side of the trigger?

2. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

Gunny, give a call to Binks and they will send you a schematic of the gun. Speak with Roger. He is very knowledgeable and can point you in the right direction.

3. Nicholas Clark

Nicholas Clark Junior Member

Hi is this gun still for sale. Thanks Nicholas

4. Nicholas Clark

Hi I have a new chopper and mount for this gun. If you do not want it I would be very interested. Thanks Nicholas clark.nicholas2@sky.com

Attached Files:

5. LaurenPhoenix30

LaurenPhoenix30 Junior Member

6. Nicholas Clark

Hi I have new mount and motor. There is a mount also one on E bay like one I have US $34.95.

NOS Binks spray gun parts part no. Miscellaneous Lot of 18 Connectors etc

copy and past address bellow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261820304310?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

If anyone knows the sizes of the tips or cat tips for the maverick gun in picture I would be grateful. It would help me build my first ever boat with a chopper or else I would have to buy another gun.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.