Looking for US/Florida Nautical Market

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by PRO, Nov 8, 2004.

1. PRO

PRO New Member

Hello everybody !

I am Naval Architect with more than 6 years experience working in a very well known Yacht Design office designing power and specially sailing boats.
    I am planning to move to Florida and I really need to get information about Nautical Industry as Yacht Design Offices and Shipyards (specially for sailboats) in Miami and Fort Lauderdale area.

But what I need most, is to get a boat floating in US waters, so that is the reason why I offer my services to someone interested in building a boat, any size, and I will really design her at a very special price just to fulfil my need. I use the most advanced softwares and design tools, and have participated in many very important designs from 20' to 120' for different nations.

If someone is interested in take advantage of this possibility that I am offering, please contact me and after getting a professional conversation I could show you some of my personal jobs and skills in Yacht Design field.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Regards,
    PRO Design

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.