Looking for some help with interior...

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by stant1man, Aug 2, 2005.

1. stant1man

stant1man Junior Member

Hi Folks,

I managed to pick up a Fletcher Bravo GTO 17ft speedboat last year, i got it for a really low price as the floor was rotten and it had no interior.

I have so far completed the following with instructions given to me last year. My gosh that epoxy resin aint cheap!

I have completely rebuilt the floor and it looks like I would expect a new floor to look. I have fabricated wooden panels for my dash and will be getting them covered in foam and leather look vinyl.

I still have to fabricate the back seats and the side panels. Im looking for ideas to do this nice. I pretty much have a blank canvas to work with so perhaps you guys can help me with it.

I have absolutely no idea how to construct seats for a marine environment and your help here would be fantastic!

I have pictures of the boat as it is at the moment if that would help you to help me....

Warm Regards

Stan

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.