Digital Artist Looking for Quality jobs

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by DUNE, May 30, 2003.

1. DUNE

DUNE New Member

I am a digital artist (web + print) with five prolific years of design and creativity under my belt. My art transcends media. Ideas I've conceived have found execution from sculptures to oil, to photoshop to flash. Art that breathes, and creativity that flows is my contribution to any venture that I am a part of.
    Check out some of my recent work and if it appeals to you, then feel free to contact me for full time employment or freelance work.

www.ionplex.com
    www.effectonline.com
    www.hostworkz.com
    www.ionplex.com/siguro
    www.quickmercury.com
    www.webdnaworks.com/trestria
    www.healinganthropology.com
    www.webdnaworks.com/dcenter/25.htm

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Very nice graphics. I was hoping that at least one of the sites would have something to do with boats or anything marine though :(

3. DUNE

DUNE New Member

Thanks for the appreciation Jeff, you were fairly correct in anticipating that some of the sites must relate to boats, but in fact there are times when you merely need to keep the ball rolling…

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.