Looking for service providers in so cal

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by jstcrzyengh, Sep 5, 2005.

1. jstcrzyengh

jstcrzyengh Junior Member

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I am looking to have some work
    done to my boat. These include electrical, fiberglass (custom and otherwise) engine installs, etc... Just looking to see if there is anyone that is in the southern california area that is looking for work and has some previous experience. Especially the wood and fiberglass work. Mainly an open to pilothouse conversion on a 20ft IMP. Respond here, PM me, or shoot me an email. It can be work on the side I am in no real hurry.

James

2. yachtyharhar

yachtyharhar Junior Member

Can come to so cal to finish your boat

Hi,
    I'm Mike Holman, an experienced boat builder and painter. I could come there if terms were agreeable. I have repaired and painted hundreds of boats of boats as an entreprenuer and as an employee for companies. I have all the equiptment to finish the job. If you wish to discuss an arrangement contact me at 603-367-9056 or 954-304-0112cell. Thanks for your interest.