looking for scientific papers... can you help?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by D_Mylonas, Jan 22, 2008.

1. D_Mylonas

D_Mylonas Junior Member

Hello to all forum users! :)

I am currently looking for three papers published in conferences that I need for my current research. Can't find them anywhere, so I thought maybe one of you does have a electronic copy and since I can't relate my demand to other section in this forum, I'm writing it here in the Open Discussion.

Ok the papers are:

RANSE Calculations of Laminar-to-Turbulent Transition-Flow around Sailing Yacht Appendages, Böhm, C. and Graf, K, 18th Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symp., Annapolis, 2007

RANSE Investigations of Downwind Sails and Integration into Sailing Yacht Design Processes, Graf, K. and Renzsch, H., Proc. High Performance Yachting Conference II, Auckland/NZ, Jan. 2006

A New Velocity Prediction Method for Post-Processing of Towing Tank Test Results, Graf, K. and Böhm, C., Proc. 17th Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symposium, Annapolis, Maryland, March 2005

Thank you in advance,

DM

2. Olav

Olav naval architect

DM,

I have sent you a PM.