Traditional Rig Symposium in Silva Bay Feb 13th

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Tad, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

We're having a mid-winter Traditional Rigs Symposium here in Silva Bay on Saturday, February 13th 2010. All are welcome to this free event which will run from 10am to 4pm with a big break for lunch.

We are requesting people to sign up via email so we know someone is coming and also so that you receive instructions to the venue. You can find my email on my website or on the event poster. If there's a big storm and the power is out this event will not happen!

The day will start with a presentation by Storch Sails Nanaimo on traditional rigs from the sailmaker's perspective, followed by discussion and Q and A. After the lunch break I will talk about rig design and balance, followed by lot's of time to take specific questions. Should be an interesting day, I hope some of you can attend.

Traditional-Rigs-Symposium.jpg

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.