Looking for mercury 50HP parts (1966 engine)

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by Hanszz, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Hanszz

Hanszz Arcangelifreak

Hi all,

I got an Arcangeli Jolly (1967) with the original Mercury Kiekhaefer 50HP outboard from 1966 (enginenumber 2011340). During my holidays in Italy last weeks I got a major problem with the engine, the MAGNETIC ROTOR AND SHAFT (partnumber 394-1657) is very worn that he doesnt work anymore like he should (see pic).

Does anyone know somebody who has the same type of engine or that part? I've tried Oldmercs.com, Vintageoutboard.com and Mercruiserparts.com already but they dont have the part anymore, its just no longer available.......... can somebody help me??? I will buy a newer engine to have less problems when I go on my next holiday but I also do want to have the original engine with my boat... working!!!

[​IMG]
    Size is in CM !!!
    [​IMG]

Look also on this link, part number 5
    http://www.mercruiserparts.com/Show...nbr=7&bdesc=MAGNETO ASSEMBLY (INTERNAL PARTS)

Greetings Hans (Holland)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. skyrader72531

skyrader72531 New Member

hi hans may have part you need

hi i live in the united states, i seen your post before, was looking for a rotor tonight in some of my dads old motors, may have the part you need. if your are still needing this part contact mark at skyrader72531@yahoo.com thank you..

3. powerabout

powerabout Senior Member

post on www . boatracingfacts . com
    guys there should be able to help

4. Hanszz

Hanszz Arcangelifreak

Thanks guys but I already got the parts I need.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.