1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

looking for boat molds 18-25 ft deep v center console or cuddy for fishing and diving

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Kallum275, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Kallum275

Kallum275 New Member

Hey guys. I’m looking to find some boat moulds in the 18-25 ft mark. I will seriously consider anything with a deep v. Will be used as a mixed fishing vesse with game fishing diving and bay fishing all together. Will be centre console or cuddy cabin.
    They will need to be shipped all the way over to New Zealand at my cost. I have a Haines v17r already and would like that to be the smallest size. I guess I’m after something like that or the formula 233 style. Cheers guys. My email is Kallum275@gmail.com if you’d like to discuss more.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.