Looking for a position as Junior Naval Architect

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Maxime, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Maxime

Maxime Naval Architect

To whom it may concern:

Graduated with the BEng of Yacht and Powercraft Design from Southampton Solent University in 2008, with six-month experience at Amels (Vlissingen, Holland), I am looking for a position as junior naval architect as soon as possible. I am willing to travel and relocate anywhere.

Here a summary of my skills, detailed along with my previous experiences in my resume attached for your review.

• Experienced user of Rhino, Maxsurf and complements, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Hull Scant, Micro Station, Lloyds SSC, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).

• Spoken and written languages: French (mother tongue), English (fluent practical and working levels), Spanish (practical and working levels)

• Autonomous, excellent communication and adaptability skills, highly enthusiastic and committed in every task I do.

You can also visit my gallery on Boatdesign or my personal website www.maxime-le-mounier.sitew.com , to have a look at my work.

Please feel free to contact me if you’re interested or for any further information, either by phone (+33 (0) 6 7514 9875) or by mail (maxime-le-mounier@hotmail.fr).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Maxime Le Mounier.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.