Looking for a naval architect (Quick Easy Money)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by DavidT03, May 21, 2011.

1. yipster

yipster designer

all the reply's and lol yeah lol lol , i'm not trying to rob the bread from any NA trying to keep his head above the waterline
    but i dont see a problem problem in doing that yourself David, as i understand you should? and thats really quik easy money!

2. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

@Daiquiri: I will not accept money for the calculations, but will be willing to do Frosty's gynecology homework for a nominal fee.

3. SheetWise

SheetWise All Beach -- No Water.

The proper course, of course, would be to present the question in a proctored setting -- allowing as much time as necessary for the student to prove they have assimilated the fundamentals necessary to earn the degree and declare the title. Simple. QED.

4. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Some projects can take weeks. It would have to be an incommunicado, live in setting.

5. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

Point of order gentlemen... how do you actually know the OP was asking you to do his homework...?:confused:

.... and I wonder if gynecology is like other degrees,.. where prior experience can count towards it...;)

6. welder/fitter

welder/fitter Senior Member

7. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

8. conceptia

conceptia Naval Architect

This the first time I'm coming across a student advertising to get his homework done. Wat the hell is wrong with the world....:confused:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.