Fairers Wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by PMC, Jul 4, 2009.

1. PMC

PMC Junior Member

Fairers wanted to work in south africa immidatate start for the right applicant, Readvertised due to being let down at the last minute

Thanks PMC

2. lbmarine

lbmarine New Member

Im a qualified fairer from england, with 7 years experience of running and supplying teams of upto 35 guys, the last couple of projects i worked on were velsheda complete refair in spain and new build MY SARAFSA in devonport (plymouth)
    If your interested in me supplying some guys who also have experience feel free to contact me on lbmarine83@yahoo.co.uk with further details of the work pay duration regards lbmarine

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  3. dannyburke

dannyburke New Member

hi.
    i have got approx 12 yrs experiance in the trade.
    i am available at short notice,as my last project recently came to an end.
    please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
    kind regards.
    Danny

email- dannyburke@yahoo.com

4. kiwifloyd

kiwifloyd New Member

hey. i got 3 years exp, and can start work at anytime.... email kiwifloyd@gmail.com if interested...

5. ninomark

ninomark New Member

n&m yachts international

do you still need fairers for imediate start ?

please call me or email me if you still require experianced fairers

mark-yachts@hotmail.com

6. Cajundawg

Cajundawg New Member

Hi, I have 21yrs in Painting and fairing of superyachts. And I have also supervised crews fo up to 40 guys. I can supply a CV (Resume) at your request. I can be contacted at oliverdcq@hotmail.com for any futher info
    Thanks

7. AJS63YACHTS

AJS63YACHTS Junior Member

It looks like I might be the oldest to reply, but that only means, more experience when it comes to problem solving... I have been in the business
    for over 30 years, and have traveled to work with locals to apply the materials and assist in the training with regards to most materials
    used in the fairing and topcoat applications. Have been in business for myself, so I know what it takes to be efficient and profitable.....

ajs63yachts@gmx.com

8. promanes

promanes New Member

Are you still looking for fairers. I am a South African currently residing in Knysna. I have faired boats in numerous countries in Europe and the middle east. Boat builder by trade with a solid background in painting of yachts and super yachts.
    Please contact Paul Romanes on promanes@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.