Looking for a Design Engineer - Outfitting

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Berkeley March, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Berkeley March

Berkeley March New Member

I have a position available for a design engineer to work on a new range of yachts for a well known superyacht builder in Monaco.

Ideally you should have 3 to 5 years expeience of designing outfitting parts including, doors/hatches, windows/portholes and other fittings.

You will be responsible for the overall management of the outfit design and lieasing with external supplier providing information, design input and solutions to oppertunities that arrise.

We are looking for designers who have worked on grp/composite boats and have an understanding of the mould construction process.

The Salery is negatioable and starting date would be flexible depening upon previous commitments.

The candiate must be forward thinking, have good 2D and 3D skills and must be willing to relocate.

Please leave your email address if interested and C'v.s can be sent to berkeley_march@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks

Berkeley March

2. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Please leave your email address if interested and C'v.s can be sent to berkeley_march@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks

Berkeley March[/QUOTE]
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Not being picky but wouldn't a genuine recruiter or company HR personnel have a company email rather than ambiguous and anonymous 'yahoo'.

CV are an identity document that can be misused.

3. Berkeley March

Berkeley March New Member

Watchkeeper

Dear Watchkeeper,

Yes you are being picky, I am genuine and like to deal with people on a personal level.

You also could say that if i am a genuine company recuiting then why would i be posting anything on a discussion board rather than go through the traditional routes?

I have been using boatdesign.net for 10 yrs since I started in this industry and found I can access people from around the world.

Many Thanks

Berkeley

4. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Its also called being cautious, ID theft is big biz these days so 'professionals' should provide greater transparancy, company linked email address and company profile.

I couldn't find other posting as you claim, so how do we know whether you are a genuine recruiter, an amateur part time kitchen table recruiter or a Nigerian scammer who learnt to spell....we take your word for it ??

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.