need someone experienced create list of equipment for sailboat 60 feet

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by gp333, May 8, 2010.

1. gp333

gp333 Junior Member

I need someone experienced create list of equipment for sailboat 60 feet
    This will be carbon 60 feet yacht, full modern equipment. I need someone advice me what parts are better than others and define generally prices.

I wish create list of all equipment before I talk with naval engineer. I wish know what I need alone first... need someone experienced that quickly help me.. I can pay $100 for help. :D over paypal..

If someone can do, contact me at gp(AT)f5web.com

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Funny :p

3. gp333

gp333 Junior Member

me is not funny... wish know something more defined before talk with engineer in shipyard.. if someone have knowledge like this, this will be pleasure for him...

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

To pay $100, not it's not funny, you right. Its been trying to take advantage of people and stingy. Not funny at all.

Daniel

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

That was meant per hour on a six month contract I´m sure!:D

6. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Get a copy of Chapman's. You will find equipment listed within text.

1 person likes this.
  7. hoytedow

8. gp333

gp333 Junior Member

no, I have engineer like this.. I need lot less serious person than make 2 days consultation with me only

9. messabout

messabout Senior Member

GP333 the replies here are realistic even if slightly rude. You can afford a 60 foot yacht, carbon fibre, best amenities as suggested, correct? A competant advisor would be well worth 10,000, 20,000 dollars or more and he would protect you from unforseen ultimate expenses that would make those thousands of dollars seem like petty cash. You will do well to find an acknowledged expert with impeccable credentials and pay whatever he charges. You will save money in the long run. I trust that this explanation is sufficient.

10. gp333

gp333 Junior Member

GP333 the replies here are realistic even if slightly rude. You can afford a 60 foot yacht, carbon fibre, best amenities as suggested, correct?
    RE: no, I cant.. you are not know issue at all.. and humorist is that people imagine in heads all except what I ask.. and i know why I ask...

A competant advisor would be well worth 10,000, 20,000 dollars or more and he would protect you from unforseen ultimate expenses that would make those thousands of dollars seem like petty cash.
    RE: you really dont read what i say.. i am say 2 times: I am NOT looking serious competent advisor at all! i am looking for lot less serious person that for "one beer" talk with me some stuff without any obligations etc. than I repeat: i am imagine exactly opposite person.....

You will do well to find an acknowledged expert with impeccable credentials and pay whatever he charges. You will save money in the long run. I trust that this explanation is sufficient.
    RE: pls. stop so care think about me and my solutions in life.. I ask what i ask.. and no need advices about my next step..
    if someone can do it, send me email... and pls. stop "roll new movies" outside point I ask........ :eek:

11. apex1

apex1 Guest

We were not rude enough...............

12. hoytedow

I wasn't rude at all, and Chapman's goes into great detail about required equipment on boats of all sizes including the above. That is a damn good investment for what, $60? Maybe if I had been rude he would have bothered to read my post. Oh, well, maybe in another life. . .

13. LyndonJ

LyndonJ Senior Member

hoytedow

What is the full title of the book please?

14. mark775

mark775 Guest

Half the cost used.

51V29NV0PSL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

15. hoytedow

Check post #7.