1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Whereabouts--26' Bonito Molds??

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by JBonoboat, May 22, 2009.

1. JBonoboat

JBonoboat New Member

Attached Files:

2. rotaxsnowdog

rotaxsnowdog New Member

Bonito 26

I have a Bonito 26 cuddy Im trying to sell. It's a super clean boat. Im asking $18,500. rotaxsnowdog@aol.com 860-391-3903 bonito 002.JPG

bonito 003.JPG

bonito 004.JPG

bonito 001.JPG

bonito 005.JPG

3. JBonoboat

JBonoboat New Member

I am still curious about mold(s), and more so about any 26 Lema Bonito center console hulls out there. I have been on the hunt for a reasonable price (relative to age/condition) 26 Bonito project hull (preferably in mostly original condition).

I knew of one, that was owned by the yacht club I once worked at in North Jersey....it was 25yrs ago, but it had a Dark Green hull and MerCruiser 454 w/TR Drive....don't know what became of it?? About 15yrs ago someone in Atlantic Highlands NJ area was selling a "project" 26CC with Bravo II drive, it had deck removed but stringers and all were in tact.... wanted to buy, price was right but timing was not....don't know what became of that?? Found one in Riviera Beach FL, with a non-running engine and Volvo DP drive....spoke with owner thru a friend at the time, but he had no interest in selling....don't know what became of it??

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.